Friday, January 18, 2013

3 Prompts: Dirt! The Movie

5. I definitely agree with Stamets. I think that a large part of global warming is due to the way we as humans treat Earth and how we exhaust its resources as if they weer infinite.Personally, to me the worst part of this resource exhaustion is that we've been doing it for so long that it's kind of been ingrained in our society and in our way of life. We continue doing the same old thing even though we can see their negative impacts.

7. I think that if everyone did the best they could to preserve the health of this planet it would certainly help, although, I don't know if it would be enough or if by the time we as a society realize that something needs to be done it may be too late by that time. I think the governments have a great responsibility because they have links or manage large corporations that are greatly impacting and influencing all of this damage to Earth.

3. It's sad to hear that because of money people are committing suicide anywhere but to hear that it is also due to the pressure of companies and the government for farmers to change their tools and their ways of growing their crops. I thing that if something like this in the United States sadly I think that it would take many farmer suicides for it to capture the governments attention and I think it would require a large push and lots of conviction from the people to want change but to be willing to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment